Vocabulary & Grammar
- Essential foundation tools and lessons from teachers for children starting school.
- English lessons covering the essential vocabulary topics for Years 1 to 7 especially designed for visual and auditory learners.
- Basic grammar for primary grade students including worksheets for all levels.
- Advanced grammar with worksheets for high school students.
- Lessons closely follow The English Vocabulary Sequence of The New National Curriculum.
- Younger students will learn the basic elements that help bind the Orthographics (The symbols of our language) to the Phonological (The Sound Structure) of our language.
- Children will develop skills to enable them to decode (read) words and to encode (spell) words accurately.